Marriage!

Since, this is a keroga-related story. Decided to post it in here ;-)

I was talking to one of the kerogas today. The topic: MARRIAGE. Yeah yeah. I know it's not even unusual for me since I am already married.

The exciting part of the conversation was that they were going out for less than a month, but they already talk about their future and all. Then i remember something. The first keroga married her boyfriend before they even had their first anniversary. I, on the other hand, got engaged even just months of being together. So, what's new on our group???

So when we were having this conversation, it didn't actually come to a shock for me about their plans.

Many people have said that in marriage, you need to know the person first, you both should take more time to be with each other longer before stepping in to marriage. That might be true. But I don't actually believe it.

Funny that my longest relationship lasted for 4 years and same goes with the first one who got married. But why, for those years, marriage was never even in our minds. Yeah maybe we were young but that is still not the point. I even had other ex boyfriends after that 4yr relationship, but still, marriage never came in my mind.

Honestly, it's never the years that you've known each other to plan for a future together. It's on how you are actually feeling when you're with him.

It always come to a point in your life when you just wake up one day and made a life changing decision. It's when you think why up until now, you both have no reasons to fight with. It's when you just realize that you have to change for someone not because he wants you to change. and even if the whole world might be against you, your relationship never shakes even a bit.

Love comes unexpectedly, same goes when deciding to get married. Even now when I look back on what made me decide to get married, my heart will just answer me with another question saying.... what reasons should you not marry him? :)

6 comments:

iamcora said...

weeee marriage marriage..hahaha basta mao na to akoa...lol

deanne said...

hahahaa. less than a month cor ha :D hahaha

maia said...

aw ang sunud naay mag less than a week HAHAHAHAA

iamcora said...

haha ana! mao na gyud na.. sunod ana less than an hour...! :) walay but-anay! :))

deanne said...

hahaha grabe nani si cora ba. less than an hour nagyud bwahahahahaa basin naay milagro mahitabo sa less than an hour ko na maminyo nagyud bwahahahaha :p

sik, excited na raba cora magkaanak ba. weeeeee hehehe :D

maia said...

ahak!

anak na jud ghunahuna....

sauns!!!!

 

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates